Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Whirlwind

So this blog entry is long overdue. It's been at least about a couple of weeks since I last posted. You could definitely say evolving into a woman is crazy and hard work. Regardless I have to be faithful, and committed to myself and my readers. :)

So lately I have had a "white knuckle grip" on life. Between school starting back full time, work a full time job, maintaining relationships with family and friends as well as all the menial, everyday task, hectic or chaotic does not even begin to describe it. I know in my last blog I discussed my new years resolution to be more organized in life and my new venture on my guest bedroom/office space. Well, as disappointing as it is my progress is a 0. I have not moved or cleaned one thing in that whole room. So for those of you going strong with their resolution, do not model me. Haha. But to my defense, my schoolwork is my main excuse. Your last year in college is no joke. But I am still going on with the organizing effort. I recently began couponing, which is a feat that I never thought would interest me or become my hobby. With help from a co-worker (shout out to Sam Lee) and the greatest website ever (shout out to www.southernsavers.com) I have become one of "them".

I'm not extreme or anything yet, just in the first stage and I do not anticipate making a room in my home or outside my home for that matter my own personal grocery store. More power to those you do and can but when you're eating and cooking for one it isn't necessary.

Other than that nothing new really is taking effect in my life. I will say Happy Anniversary to my sister and brother-in-law of 18 years. They will be celebrating Jan. 28. Love you guys

I am going to try my best to keep my promises and fulfill my commitments. So until next time, take it easy readers and happy blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment